 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 174
Re: mouse model manipulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:37:45 GMT

I guess I would say 180 degrees per half the window height... although
depending on the size of your window it might be more convenient to have
it absolutely defined. Any other opinions?

I like the idea of absolute based on the zoom.  So, at 100% zoom, 100 pixels
will rotate it x degrees.  At 50% zoom, 100 pixels will rotate it by x/2
degrees.

Just my idea.  I don't know if it would actually be nicer or not.

James