 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 150
Re: Some bugs with LDGLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:31:19 GMT

In article <GxACGx.G6M@lugnet.com>,
"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi writes:
Are you working on a help page? A help page is definately needed. I
think the majority of Mac users would have a great deal of difficulty
using LDGLite.

What about the ldglite launcher?  I think that has a help screen.

  http://homepage.mac.com/ldmc/ldglite/macosx/ldglite_launcher/

Give it a spin and see if it's missing anything.

Don

Thanks for the pointer. I gave it a quick try, and when I select the x,y
option for resolutions, I can't enter the numbers, and LDGLite just
starts in 320x200 mode.

Chris

--
remove *nogarbageplease*. to e-mail me