 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 178
Re: mouse model manipulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse writes:
Hmmm, according the the CVS logs I added the warping code just after
version 0.94.  Can anyone compare the two versions?  Or if the compiler
doesn't scare you, you can build a version of 0.95 that doesn't warp
the pointer by changing adding this one line of code to main.c.

#define NOT_WARPING 1

Put this near the top of the file and recompile.  I suspect it'll fix
the problem.

What the heck, since it's a one liner I hopped onto the sourceforge
compile farm and did it myself.  For good luck I also added the 3 line
ATI perspective mode fix.  Grab the new executable at:

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/ldgliteosx0_9_5c.zip

If it works, I'll update the web page to serve up that one instead of
the original 0.95 release.

Don