 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 155
Re: Some bugs with LDGLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
When LDGLite is launched in LDGLite mode, I am prompted to click on
the drawing to go to the next step, but when I click, the programs draws
two steps.

I have no idea why it would jump 2 steps when clicking.

That's most likely a problem with the version of GLUT available for
Mac OS X.  It's known to have bugs like that.  There's an improved
version of GLUT available, that I might try to use for the next release,
but I don't know how difficult it is to work with.

Meanwhile, does the space key (or the enter key) draw single steps?

Don