 Administrative / General / 835
834  |  836
Subject:
Mailing list gateways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 06:44:35 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
[...]
[2] If you ever want to set up lugnet.maillist.robotics and
lugnet.maillist.lcad (to echo L-CAD), I am there.  Although I'd expect
in the future SIGs will just get their own ng, and people will e-mail
subscribe through lugnet.

Steve,

Could you go into a bit more detail on the first sentence quoted above?

with the lugnet.robotics newsgroup.  Are you envisioning some other type
of gateway?  Or a new ng or ml?