 Administrative / General / 893
Re: Mailing list gateways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:02:23 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

[...]
This isn't the place to decide about piping L-CAD to lugnet.  It needs to be
discussed on L-CAD.

For sure!  L-CAD is the only place to decide the issue...

But thinking through the advantages/gains and disadvantages/risks ahead of time
(like we're doing here) prior to bringing it up on L-CAD seems like a good idea
to me.  It's always good to be prepared with points and counter points before
entering into a debate.  :)

--Todd