 Administrative / General / 933
Re: Mailing list gateways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:13:28 GMT

Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) wrote:

Are the issues purely technical, or partly socio-political as well?  I'm
sure that any technical hurdles are work-around-able with clever newsserver
customizations.

I would say that my reasons are purely "socio-political". I would like
a clear separation of developer and user discussions on the topic of
LEGO CAD.

Now that I see how people actually use l-cad and lugnet.cad, I think it
makes most sense to transfer l-cad to lugnet.cad.developers. lugnet.cad
should probably be renamed lugnet.cad.users to make the difference clear.

Play well,

Jacob

           --  E-mail: Jacob.Sparre.Andersen@risoe.dk  --
           --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>    --