 Administrative / General / 840
Re: Mailing list gateways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 04:27:37 GMT

legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:58:18 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

It's also difficult to cross-post something -- the message I sent to L-CAD
yesterday about "Chrome" vs. "Silver," I wanted to cross-post between L-CAD
and lugnet.cad, but since they're so far apart physically, I worried about
creating two threads.  (BTW, did that message ever show up on the L-CAD
list?  I didn't see it echoed back to me on the list.)

Yes, it came up on the list.  Sorry to not reply, but I didn't know what to
say.   To busy arguing other points.  :-/

Aha, so it did get through.  OK.  Question then -- is it normal on that list
for sent-messages not to be echoed back to the sender?  Or is it weird that
I didn't see my own posted message?

--Todd