 Administrative / General / 873
Re: Mailing list gateways
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:47:27 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

I think it's more like "we don't want the threads exposed to the world".
Of course, the major players are all there already -- you, Larry and
Mike.

I don't follow you here. In what sense am I a major player in the LCad
arena (or in the robotics arena?) I stopped following robotics some time
ago, no time, and I only make very rare (but hopefully useful)
suggestions in LCad. I think the same thing is true for Mike and for
Todd.

Either that or I'm misunderstanding what you say.