 Administrative / General / 834
Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 04:20:18 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
<CLIP>
2)  A new group lugnet.announce.<something> is created, and Mike crossposts
   instead to lugnet.announce.<something> in place of lugnet.announce (or
   in addition to it -- up to him), with everything else the same as
   option #1. • <CLIP>
You guys decide between #1 and #2, and tell me the full ng name if you
decide on #2...  My recommendation is #2 and lugnet.announce.lsahs  :)

--Todd
I vote for #2 ng name being lugnet.announce.lsahs
IMHO
BEN G.