 Administrative / General / 842
Re: Charter for lugnet.announce.lsahs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 07:42:49 GMT

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Mike, in terms of a brief charter, how does this sound?--

  Unofficial announcements pertaining to LEGO Shop-At-Home Service:
  Summaries of weekly U.S. phone specials and other notable specials.

Sounds good.

Okie dokie then, I'll throw the switch and make it go.  You could re-post
this week's specials there if you wanted to test it, once it's up.

Like lugnet.announce, the new lugnet.announce.lsahs group will require that
followups be set to another group -- to prevent discussions from taking
place in the group.

For posting the weekly S@H specials, I would suggest the following settings: