 Administrative / General / 789
Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 00:51:56 GMT

Gary Louie writes:
lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

But I
completely understand if people would like to see the S@H specials sent out
as a 100%-focused announcement list.

I would prefer this.  Or even as a separate news group that I can
subscribe to by e-mail to my office address.  They frown very much on
large amounts of non business mail, but once a week should be OK.

I do endeavor to read .announce, and probably should subscribe to it, though
nothing catches my attention like "whole brand-new currently available sets at
super prices!" IMO LSAHS would be worth it's own group, cuz ATM that's the
only email of which I want to subscribe from Lugnet. I don't always want a
message about "Joe Gritz' new web page" sent to me (though maybe that's
technically an abuse of the .announce group).

Funny. Today I was just thinking about posting a message in favor of the
possible .lsahs group when I saw this thread.

-Tom McD.