 Administrative / General / 790
Re: OFF TOPIC!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:12:39 GMT

Chris Alas writes:
If others have posted "off-topic" messages before, why can't I?

I hope this helps in addition to what others have said:

If you are unsure about where to post a lego-related matter, lugnet.general is
probably the most forgiving place to do so, where you could be directed to a
more subject-applicable lugnet group.

If you are unsure about where to post a non-lego-related matter, lugnet.off-
topic.fun is probably the most forgiving place to do so, as the definition of
fun varies widely.

It is helpful to remember that Todd listens to his participants, so if they
complain, he's gonna be right there to keep the peace.

-Tom McD.