 Administrative / General / 791
790  |  792
Subject:
Is lugnet.general general enough?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:17:26 GMT

Q to Todd:
Have you ever considered lugnet.off-topic.general or lugnet.off-topic.q&a to
which people could post things, perhaps questions, neither fun nor debatable?
An example post could be, "How do I get my newsreader to keep from sending
multiple posts?"

Or would this be inappropriate/ungovernable/stupid/unused?

-Tom McD.