 Administrative / General / 806
Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 06:35:32 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

You guys decide between #1 and #2, and tell me the full ng name if you
decide on #2...  My recommendation is #2 and lugnet.announce.lsahs  :)

I prefer option #2 only because my work e-mail system does not support
filters, and I have to restrict the bandwidth.  (The system at work is a
main frame that is home grown, and is rather primitive.)

The choice <lugnet.announce.lsah> would be a good one.

By the time Mike finds out what is on sale in his time zone, and posts,
I'll be just arriving at work in my time zone and logging in.  The
specials would be one of the first messages I'd see on Monday mornings.
Works for me!

Of course, if option #2 is not accepted, I'll just go back to looking at
the announcements when I get home, and possibly place my orders on
Tuesdays.

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net