 Administrative / General / 819
Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:47:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <369d88ee.21601198@lugnet.com>...
You guys decide between #1 and #2, and tell me the full ng name if you
decide on #2...  My recommendation is #2 and lugnet.announce.lsahs  :)

This is just the opinion of a guy who has ignored this thread until today.
I am interested, but decided whatever was agreed upon, was good for me.

It is just that "lsahs" is the most cryptic acronym that I think I have ever
seen (keep in mind I don't work with computers so I am unexposed to a vast
field of arcane acronyms).  I suggest s@h-sale, or something that takes out
the "l" for Lego.  As far as I know S@H is more widely used in newsgroup
posts than "lsah".  It seems to me like  calling
Lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lugnet.mbst.

I can't really comment, cause I haven't watched this thread (oh, I guess I
just did anyway :)  Whatever is decided is good with me.

LINC