 Administrative / General / 818
Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:57:41 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote

<information on mentoring>

Would this be useful to you?  Or do you feel that you understand the issues
now and you really wouldn't need something like that?

I feel if Chris can post that he understands what is off-topic on
Lugnet.robotics, and that there are specific groups for different questions,
then he can be allowed to again post at Lugnet.robotics.  A lot of people
need mentors in that group, but most are over 20.  I think pre-approval
might not be necessary for a 13 year old; especially one mature enough to
write the response he did, and not some aggressive "I'm leaving" post.

Chris, I agree with Todd that writing your response was much better that
just leaving, and I hope that you feel you have gotten satisfaction from it.

LINC