 Administrative / General / 769
Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:27:28 GMT

Chris \"HTMLpro\" Alas <superpcer1@home.com> wrote:
Look, I'm sorry for posting a "non-topic" post, but since I like tis
newgroup, I posted here. Maybe I should try again?

If trying again means posting it to an appropriate newsgroup, ie one
geared towards more general discussion, yes.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide