 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 555
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:02:54 GMT

"John Koob" <jkoob@nospam.v-wave.com> writes:

Ok.  Does anyone have garage door segments that they could
loan for the warehouse loading bays?  I have enough to make
four doors but the segment colors are a mix of clear, red, blue
and black.  Also the 1x2 slotted bricks are a mixture of white,
red and black.  Anyone have these hard-to-find bricks?

If no one has any, I'll just reduce the number of bays, since
the colors have to work together...

I'm not sure I've ever even *seen* a Lego garage door! I don't know if they
are the same slots, but I have some 1 x 4 bricks with straight side slots.
2 red, 4 grey, 4 dark grey, 14 black.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/