 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 469
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Switching Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:30:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
...get the tracks the way I want - I'll post a shot of the results.

This shot is of the "industrial side" with the switching yard and the
container, oil and auto depots/yards.  The empty spot in the lower
corner is for hand-outs - there's a matching one on the "town side".

SRC
StRuCtures