 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 512
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Mountain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:26:41 GMT

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

I ran across another problem if we have an 'open C' style of layout - we need
another bridge.  The loop containing your arch can't come back around if our
layout is open behind.

That's where the four tracks come from. The way Steve drew it the other
night, the main loop crossed over itself on the bridge, which of course
implies that it can't be "water" under the bridge.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/