 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 495
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout prep Saturday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:39:24 GMT

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

Ok, official it is, then. :)

My place, this Saturday, aiming for noon.   I can do a pick up (and drop
off)run for anyone who can't otherwise get a ride.

Thanks - it's likely easier for someone in town to get both myself
and John. What's everyone else's status on this?

On the agenda:

barricade making
Supertrain layout discussion
mountain design
general yakking about Lego
going out for food

Sounds good to me. Want me to bring my BURPs? I have a tub of the big
ones and a bucket of the little ones. You must have lots of other grey
and black stuff now, so if I just bring them, we should be able to keep
things straight without any trouble. Oh, large baseplates - I have 3
of the big grey ones available, and a tub and bucket full of various
size 1-high baseplates. Personally, I think I would do the mountain(s)
without any bottom, but the 1-high's can be used for tops, etc.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/