 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 544
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:27:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
Excellent.  Great yard.  I can't find much to change.  :-]

Whoa - I'd better make a note of the date.   ;-)

I've added another table to the town for the grain elevator.  Here's
what the latest town layout looks like.  Please note this is my idea
and James will probably make wholesale revisions to it...   :-)

Heh.  Yup. :)

This is, unless anyone spots something glaring, a final plan.  The extra
table lets us do a long stretch of highway, and what can be more Alberta
than that? ;)

John - I'm taking you up on your offer to do a warehouse-like building... if
you can do it on 2 baseplates, then we can put a parking lot in front for
the trucks.

The blue plates around the outside are lined up a little funny, becuase
that's a close approximation of the actual size of the tables.

James