 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 551
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 06:48:08 GMT

Looks really nice Steve.
You have to stop posting these improved plans, sooner or later I will weaken
and take the trip to Calgary to see this in person.  It would be the last
thing I would enjoy in my life, as my wife would kill me for leaving her
alone with my parents in St Paul for the weekend!
Michel
Here's a closer view of the industrial side.  Moving clockwise, there is
the switching yard, container yard, auto yard, and fuel yard.  Michel's
cool spring-loaded track ends terminate the container and fuel sidings.
I don't have the finalized track count - James is still finalizing the
town layout, and I may change the top-most section to a long high
speed straight-away without sidings, so that will lower the count a bit.