 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 508
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Mountain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:16:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
I was trying some layouts in my head yesterday after our Saturday
get together and realized two problems with the mountain as it stands.

<snip problems>

Yup, we'll have to figure something out - but this and other details have to
wait for the big question to get answered:

Do we have a 'closed-loop' layout, or an 'open C' layout?

That tells us if we need 3 tracks (Michel's rough draft - my preference) or
4 tracks going around (pretty much necessary for 2 loops on an open C).

Until we know one way or the other, everything else is just speculation and
brainstorming.

James