 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 483
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Dual main lines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 04:34:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:

<snip>

Steve,

Can you bring some hardcopy layouts on Saturday, with some of the different
ideas you've had?

I'll confess, sporadic opportunity for Lugnet-ing this week, and a lot of ideas
getting tossed around has left me fairly confused as to what's going on versus
what might be going on versus what can go on versus why what might go on would
but can't because of...

my brain hurts.

We're some pretty bright guys when we want to be, and if we get together and
brainstorm, I'm sure we can come up with a feasable layout that involves
mountains and inclines and bridges and whatnot. :)

I'm also fairly positive that my confusion can be cleared up in a couple
minutes of in-person explaining.

James
(still somewhat recovering from illness, and apparantly, still slow on the
draw)