 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 445
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 21:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
James Brown wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:

We can incorperate a line going along a mountain ridge
without much difficulty.

Great.

How long can you make the mountain?  Could you make three or four
three foot sections (that would connect to each other)?  The tunnels
not curving won't matter if the tunnels are long enough, especially with
them being so far from where someone could "look down them" anyway.

I'd prefer to beg off the elevation changes inside the
mountain.  (derails...*shudder*)

I was thinking of a mountain with an open back, but
if it's enclosed, you're right.

This is a three-sided layout, so it could certainly be open
at the back.  Does that change your thinking at all?

SRC
StRuCtures