 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 461
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Mountain Switching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
Hmm.  I don't think we can pull off a 15 footer, quite.
Quick question: How *wide* are our tables?

Two feet by eight feet (or 6 or 4, but what point is a 2'x4' table?)

One way of getting a switching yard with fairly close parallel tracks
is in one of the layout ideas I had...

For the track designer impaired, here's what he's talking about...
It's nice, but it still doesn't get the tracks any closer together
than the standard switch width.  Nice and organized though.  :-)

SRC
StRuCtures