 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 537
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout mountain sizing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
SRC wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
Whoops!  I didn't pay enough attention the first time around...
...(TD doesn't have 8x32 baseplates)

Just overlap the baseplates to give the result you want.

As long as it fits on a 4'x10' table and the tracks are where they're
supposed to be, the baseplates etc. are irrelevant (to me).   :-)

Ok.  You do know that it won't fill a 4x10 table in either
dimension, right?

Yup - Just didn't want it hangin' over the edge.  :-)

Any luck finding a grey cloth to give the illusion of the mountain
extending up from the floor?   That reminds me - How many of
those $2 blue table cloths did Michel leave at your place?
I only ever saw the one sample that I have with me.

SRC