 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 553
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 06:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
Looks really nice Steve.
You have to stop posting these improved plans, sooner or later I will weaken
and take the trip to Calgary to see this in person.  It would be the last
thing I would enjoy in my life, as my wife would kill me for leaving her
alone with my parents in St Paul for the weekend!

Just take her with you. There's got to be one or two passable restaurants in
Calgary. Bribery will get you everywhere. Hee Hee.

KMaynes