 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 471
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Switching Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 06:10:10 GMT

I like your yard, Steve.  James' yard was less dense, but it did look
nice and tidy.

I just realized that there is only one loop of track.  With a layout
this size, it would make sense to have several things moving
around simultaneously.  Otherwise, it could look a bit dead.

Any chance you can cut out some of the long sidings in the center
part and fit in a second loop?  If not, maybe just add one to
the town or industrial area.

Just tossing out ideas...

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)

SRC wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
...get the tracks the way I want - I'll post a shot of the results.

This shot is of the "industrial side" with the switching yard and the
container, oil and auto depots/yards.  The empty spot in the lower
corner is for hand-outs - there's a matching one on the "town side".

SRC
StRuCtures