 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 552
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 06:55:47 GMT

Looks good James, is there anyway to leave a siding in front of the station,
there are several passenger trains on the roster.  Perhaps moving the station
to the far right, enlarging that loop, and shrinking the loop on the left.
Did you try just a straight between the switches in the crossover from the two
loops, it might allow the tracks to be placed closer
together.

A while ago you had asked about baseplates, I have 2 16x24,
1 32x32 and 1 16x32 in green.  One 16x32 beach, part blue
and part several colors.  Eight tan 16x32 and one grey
16x32
Let me know if you want me to bring any of these.
I found a better box for the elevator, did you want that
huge box back?

Michel

This is, unless anyone spots something glaring, a final plan.  The extra
table lets us do a long stretch of highway, and what can be more Alberta
than that? ;)

John - I'm taking you up on your offer to do a warehouse-like building... if
you can do it on 2 baseplates, then we can put a parking lot in front for
the trucks.

The blue plates around the outside are lined up a little funny, becuase
that's a close approximation of the actual size of the tables.