 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 518
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
I heard back this morning...
See for yourself:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28309

Looks like a plan to me.  Do you want me to work on some track plans,
or have you already got a good idea of the layout?

In fact, if you tell me where the town is, and give me the number
tracks coming in (and which ones have to loop back to themselves),
that would give me the most flexability on street planning.

Yes I've got the over-all plan much the way I want it, (I'm going to
incorporate Michel's idea's as possible) and plan to leave the town
area entirely up to you - I'll have something more specific soon.

I also just heard back - As I suspected, there needs to be more room
to the "northeast" and especially on the "east".  Hence, I have redone it
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28310   and sent it to
see what he thinks.  The white is a "white picket fence" while the
blue should be too high to see over.  I'll confirm the blue barriers.

SRC
StRuCtures