 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 529
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
I also just heard back - As I suspected, there needs to be more room
to the "northeast" and especially on the "east".  Hence, I have redone
it http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28310   and sent
it to see what he thinks.  The white is a "white picket fence" while
the blue should be too high to see over.  I'll confirm the blue barriers.

He's still checking on the height (and strength) of the blue barriers,
but the overall plan is A-OK.  8-)  I will now make a more detailed
layout plan and get the town dimensions to James as soon as I can.

Woohoo!

:)

The mountain as it currently stands is here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jamesb/layouts/mountain.tdl

...which is not to say that it can't change, but that's currently got
clearance for all the tracks, and the track sections end exactly on the
baseplate lines, which will make it easy to move & assemble.  (ignore the
fact that it doesn't *look* like it ends on baseplates - that's because
track designer doesn't have 1/4 width (8x32) baseplates.

James