 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 490
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout prep Saturday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
So, do we have a time/place for our Saturday get-together yet?

I thought it was @ James' to make the barrier buckets and perhaps
a group mountain building session.  We could make the play table
ovals at that time too I suppose, but there's not much to that.
James will have to make it official - including start/end time...

Ok, official it is, then. :)

My place, this Saturday, aiming for noon.   I can do a pick up (and drop
off)run for anyone who can't otherwise get a ride.

On the agenda:

barricade making
Supertrain layout discussion
mountain design
general yakking about Lego
going out for food

Specific things I really want to get done:

Supertrain layout - I want this set it stone on Saturday, if we can manage it.
Clearance - I want to know how high/wide/long our biggest train car is going
to be
Food - I want to go out for food; I've missed it the last few times.

Can anyone think of anything else?

James