 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 505
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Container yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:22:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
Steve, look up http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/nalug/?n=431

Steve, did James Powell ever send you the layout for his intermodal
station?  It would be nice to have it on Saturday, to be able to
incorporate it into your plans.

An intermodal layout?  AFAIK he's sending a bunch of containers and
intermodal type sets that James B and I will place as appropriate.

If James P does have a layout for the container yard that needs to
be followed, I'm sure I can incorporate it.  I'll e-mail him about it...

SRC
StRuCtures