 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 532
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:53:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
Here's a close-up of mountain spacing, with the "incline corner-stone

OK - Mountain update:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28919
The baseplates should match what James has in his basement.  The short
track segment by itself is the "show circle" for BigRed if Kevin can get
those CP stickers ready in the next three weeks...   8-)

SRC