 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 487
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Dual main lines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:46:37 GMT

"SRC" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> writes:

Here's the town, bridge and switching yard as I currently have them.

Added to my nalug page.

At the moment, my method of running multiple trains is just that - run
multiple trains on the one main loop.  It's so long that two or three trains
can run on it for quite awhile before catching up (assuming that we find
some similar engine loads/strengths).  Having one train chasing another
might turn out to be more popular with the crowds anyway.  I'm certainly
open to suggestions though - I'll see what I can bring on Saturday.

With a bit of changing, there is certainly room for a small loop inside
the town end.

So, do we have a time/place for our Saturday get-together yet? Is it out
a James'? We had talked about being able to come here, but we might want
to be a James' because of all the stuff. Time? Rides out there?

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/