 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 509
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Mountain layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
I was trying some layouts in my head yesterday after our Saturday
get together and realized two problems with the mountain as it stands.

<snip problems>

Yup, we'll have to figure something out - but this and other details
have to wait for the big question to get answered:
Do we have a 'closed-loop' layout, or an 'open C' layout?

Well, we're still working on that - this is what I got an hour ago:

" It's up to you, you can be either 40 x 20 foot, or 75 x 20ish.
  With the 40 x 20 foot, it would be easier to keep you near the
  kid's play area though. "

I wrote back that the main problem with the 40'x20' as it stands now
is that it's only really open on two sides...  I'll keep you advised.

Here's what the latest floor plan from them (last week) looks like:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28185   We're basically
in the middle of the entire floor plan.

SRC
StRuCtures