 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 530
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:56:50 GMT

This is the overall view with us in the middle of the whole show...
Here is a 3D view of the tables, though it's not done yet...
And here is a screen shot of the layout so far...
James will be adding/changing the town on the far right hand side,
and I still have the switching yard and industrial area to do, (plus the
play area) but the town outline is done and the bridge/harbour area is
basically done, and the incline height and locations for the mountain are
done.  (In the TD file sent to James)  Who's got blue base-plates?   8-)

SRC
StRuCtures