 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 470
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 05:57:13 GMT

SRC wrote in message ...
I think I'd prefer the original horseshoe idea you were working with,
backed against another layout, or a wall or something.  It gives us
a place to sit, or put our jackets or lunch, or whatever.  It also
means we aren't between crowds and the scenery.

I agree with you on all points, but don't you think 750 sq. ft.
with nothing in it but us and our coats will look silly?

You lost me.  How do you come up with 750 sq ft. if the layout
is moved away from a wall by a few feet?

Perhaps a diagram would help ...

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)