 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 538
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest - Jan25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:15:37 GMT

OK - I've got the layout design basically done.  Here's what it looks
like:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=29015
Here's a closer view of the industrial side.  Moving clockwise, there is
the switching yard, container yard, auto yard, and fuel yard.  Michel's
cool spring-loaded track ends terminate the container and fuel sidings.
I don't have the finalized track count - James is still finalizing the
town layout, and I may change the top-most section to a long high
speed straight-away without sidings, so that will lower the count a bit.

SRC
StRuCtures