 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 515
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Bridges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:35:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

I ran across another problem if we have an 'open C' style of
layout - we need another bridge.

Quite right - I've got it "covered".   ;-)

That's where the four tracks come from. The way Steve drew it the other
night, the main loop crossed over itself on the bridge, which of course
implies that it can't be "water" under the bridge.

Hmm.  I musta been out of the room at the time...

I think you were actually. :-)   My original premise was that the bridge
was crossing over the cross-over tracks in a larger scale update of my
favorite train LEGO train cover photo from the 60's.  The discussions
on Sat. about harbour loops and "water" giving us opportunity to show
boats and loading docks, etc. I also like.  As you say, it requires at
least one more bridge if done as a "C" - I've already got it built
(in my head, along with the primary arch bridge)  James P has some
ships he will send if he can squeeze them in - He also has a Technic
"automated" coal loading station, but it's staying with him...   :-)

SRC
StRuCtures