 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 438
Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 04:28:33 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:

We can incorperate a line going along a mountain ridge without much
difficulty.

Great.

I'd prefer to beg off the elevation changes inside the
mountain.  (derails...*shudder*)

I was thinking of a mountain with an open back, but
if it's enclosed, you're right.

BTW, John - do you still have a NALUG sign built?

Yup.  Don't have a need to rip it apart anytime soon.
It's all white and red bricks--two colors which I hardly
ever use in Technic...

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)