 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 545
544  |  546
Subject:
Canadian Trains from California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 02:37:19 GMT

  Sorry for the delay. technical problems kept me from posting, but
I've been watching the growing plans. The show ought to look simply
amazing. I wish I could be there to take some pictures and video!

  I've been modelling a couple of VIA coach lines (yellow/grey
bombarierd-style, and blue with yellow stripes), as well as a
CP engine. I can also offer some intermodal frieght and my 6-bed
'spline' car (6 beds, 14 axles grouped as 7 trucks, and just
two couplers), if there is any interest, as well as a couple
drop-bed grey flatbeds. You can see some pictures of the trains
at http://www.baylug.org/zonker/canadian/.

  I'll also be sending up 80 pcs of straight, 32 pcs of curved
track, and two pair of switched track...as soon as I can get a
postal address from SRC. :-)

     Regards,

        -Z-