 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 556
Re: Canadian Trains from California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, David K. Z. Harris writes:
I've been modelling a couple of VIA coach lines (yellow/grey
bombarierd-style, and blue with yellow stripes), as well as a
CP engine. I can also offer some intermodal frieght and my 6-bed
'spline' car (6 beds, 14 axles grouped as 7 trucks, and just
two couplers), if there is any interest, as well as a couple
drop-bed grey flatbeds. You can see some pictures of the trains
at http://www.baylug.org/zonker/canadian/.

I was telling Zonker that maybe we should have the Calgary train fans
vote on which is the better VIA train (since JamesP is sending his also.)
The only two VIA LEGO trains I've ever seen anywhere - BOTH
at Canada's largest model train show.  This is getting exciting.
I just hope the weather is as nice in three weeks as it is now...

SRC
StRuCtures

I too have made a lego VIA model (engine only )