 Off-Topic / Fun / 395
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:15:01 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

"Selçuk <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:
US, but it is (read my lips) around '120$' in Turkey. As another example, me and
my wife are both engineers, well earning to Turkish standards, and our total
monthly sallary is 510 million TL which is exactly 1700$. So, as you already

Well, I guess it makes me feel better to know I'm a millionaire in at
least one country. :)

This was the exactly the same feeling for Robin and Diane Sathner (two fellow
RTL'ers from Canada), when I met them in Istanbul. They were instant
millionaires just after exchanging a 100 USD at airport's change office...:-D

Selçuk