 Off-Topic / Fun / 279
Re: Ldraw cannon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:30:47 GMT

Perhaps a Princess... <sarah@eskimo.com> wrote:
Well.. the specific building I am in (Building F) only has 4
apartments, but my number is F12

Downstairs on one side is F11 and upstairs is F21
Downstairs on the other side is F12 and upstairs is F22

And I know other buildings do similar things.

So it is not NECESSARILY true that there are even 41 apartments....

Yup.  We're in H380 but there certainly aren't 300+ apartments in our
building.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide