 Off-Topic / Fun / 296
Re: US Road System (was Re: Ldraw cannon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 04:01:49 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> writes:

Will people get to pick the color of their 'Home'?  'Cause, if so, I
want Dibs on where ever Pine Green is (if that's okay).  :)

Yes, the houses have red, yellow, or blue roofing.

Hmm, Pine Green, eh?  I think that's at about W4,S3 (West 4, South 3).  That
might wind up being inside the reserved area at the center.  Then again it
might not...  Maybe the coloring should transition from black to full-on
color a little more slowly than it does currently.

BTW, since it will all be first-come-first-serve, there is no way to get
dibs on locations or things like that.  But you can basically pick up and
move to another location on the map at any time, so you could strike a deal
with someone if you wanted to swap spots or something.

--Todd