 Off-Topic / Fun / 335
Re: US Road System (was Re: Ldraw cannon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 03:00:57 GMT

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 03:09:45 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

http://www.lugnet.com/plan/
check out the links near the bottom of the page and the text in the first
few areas at the top...

Wow.  I may not have been here in time to watch the foundation being
poured, but it looks like I have plenty of time to help stack a few
bricks.  (:3